'Inch by Inch' Stretch with Wade Bryant
Technique First, Flexibility Second
All About 'Inch by Inch' Stretch with Wade
Certified Personal Trainer ( SFC ). Based in New York City. I believe in technique 1st. My background as a Former Professional Dancer, paved the way for me, to not only teach but to educate people about flexibility and technique! Once I became certified to be a “ Personal Trainer” I wanted to teach flexibility technique with a dance twist! When teaching classes or individuals it’s a combination of Horton, Ballet, and Graham technique with basic stretching anatomy. No matter if it’s your first day or 10th year training for flexibility I train everyone the same, based on their level. My style of training will provide you with a broad spectrum of theoretical and practical knowledge in the field of stretching and flexibility so that you can apply directly to your practice of yoga, dance and or just because… NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED
Flexibility training is the least understood of all of the components of fitness. Focusing on technique will aim to provide you with knowledge of flexibility, technique and strength. You will learn about the benefits of proper flexibility technique training with pros and cons! I’ll demonstrate and teach different methods of flexibility as well as other techniques designed to improve your range of motion; everything from warm up routines to specific stretches to improve specific moves and whole body sequences which you can build into different flexibility poses . ALL of my classes/sessions are designed for who is in the class at the level you are. Beginner, intermediate and advanced! All ages, Shapes and sizes WELCOMED. See you soon…
- Sun, Jun 25Location is TBD
- Thu, Aug 03Location is TBD
- Fri, Aug 04Location is TBD
- Sat, Aug 05Heat DanceLine StudioAug 05, 2:00 PMHeat DanceLine Studio, 10700 MacArthur Blvd STE# 4D, Oakland, CA 94605, USAWe spoke about this class for years and now our schedules aligned for us to make a class this together.. Myself and Stevie will bring the best of both world to help you guys reach your goals. Beginner friendly. Open level..
- Sun, Aug 061 Shine Youth CenterAug 06, 2:00 PM1 Shine Youth Center , 440 E Alondra Blvd, Gardena, CA 90248, USAWe spoke about this class for years and now our schedules aligned for us to make a class this together.. Myself and Stevie will bring the best of both world to help you guys reach your goals. Beginner friendly. Open level..
- Multiple DatesFri, Aug 11L.Y.E AcademyAug 11, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PML.Y.E Academy, 4780 Riverdale Rd, Memphis, TN 38141, USAThis will be a 3 day class Friday - Sunday! Focusing on technique catered to dance. Whether you’re a yogi, dancer or jusThis will be a 3 day class Friday - Sunday! Focusing on technique catered to dance. Whether you’re a yogi, dancer or just because this class will be for you. It will be challenge.
- Fri, Aug 25Fenixx Fitness
- Sun, Aug 27Alpha Midway Dance Studio
'Believe you can and your half way there."
'I've been coming to Wade's class since Jan and everytime I leave its like a feeling of relief and empowerment ... Stretch class has become a hobby of mine it's not about just doing a split or being the most flexible to me it's coming to class giving your all and being better than when you first walked in.'
I'm really liking Wade Bryant's flexibility class. Even being a few decades older than his average client, with the dings on the chassis to prove it.
The vibe is serious - everyone is doing intense 'me' work because the slow deliberate pace means we have to confront some discomfort (possibly including emotional).
That being said it's a very supportive class. I'm pretty new in the group and already feel part of it. Also in every class so far there's at least one moment of surrender to the stretch. We hold long enough to reach that point, and it's pretty transcendent every time. Inspiration through perspiration (tbh, sweat 😀).
We are all in different places on our flexibility journey and Wade Bryant wants to know where you're at. You get a form to fill out about physical issues you're working around (my case arthritis in one knee and recent knee replacement the other), so if you need to adapt or even skip a movement you're treated like a grown up about it,
Highly recommend if you want to get some forward momentum rather than stay in your comfort zone.
After a mere few sessions, Wade utterly transformed my body's flexibility. I have danced all my life, and yet Wade introduced me to entirely new stretches that pushed my body to its limits in the best way possible. I feel a marked difference in my hamstring and hip flexibility after working with Wade for just a short time. I feel truly lucky to be training with Wade, and highly recommend him to any dancers, yogis, or hopeful humans who want to be astonished with what their bodies can do!"
Benefits of Stretching
Improve range of motion.
Improve physical performance
I can only educate you. But you have to be ready to work. It doesn't start or end with me, we have to meet each other half way. If you're on my site only means your preparing your mind and body to work, hopefully I see you soon
Contact Wade Bryant
If you have questions about any service. Please shoot me an email.